⚠️ UPCOMING DASHBOARD LOGIN CHANGE ⚠️
On Friday, June 28th, we will be switching to a new login system for tutors. Instead of using your phone number to log in, you will be required to use your email address and password.
When the new system is deployed, please complete the following steps:
- Log out of the dashboard
- Click the Reset Password link at yup.com/users/sign-in
- Enter your Yup-associated email address
- Check your email for a reset password link
- Follow the instructions to set your password
- Login using the new method!
It’s important that you update your password before it’s time to log into your next shift following the update next week – this will ensure that no sessions are dropped as a result of tutors being unable to login.
If you don’t remember which email is associated with your Yup account OR you wish to change it, please email email@example.com as soon as possible.
- Please limit disputes to three per month (based on when the session occurred), and submit within a week of when the session was conducted
- Please stick to the guidelines for dispute eligibility: sessions that earned less than 8 points; sessions tagged Gave/Wrong Answer or Content Knowledge.
- Please do your best to explain why you feel you were inaccurately scored.
Answer Check Policy:
- Reminder that we should only ask a student for their work/thought process once – if they refuse, please proceed with checking answers rather than continuing to press. (Relevant newsfeed post.)
Shift End Policy:
- If you are with a student when your shift ends, you should only end the session if 1) you have found an answer together after your shift has ended OR 2) you have worked with the student for 30 minutes past the end of your shift (Relevant newsfeed post.)
- When ending a session for one of the above reasons, please let the student know you have worked past the end of your shift (feel free to use a canned response for this!)
- This policy was created to avoid poor student experiences near the end of a tutor’s shift. If your schedule does not allow you to follow this policy, email firstname.lastname@example.org
OUTSTANDING STUDENT FEEDBACK AWARD
Congratulations to Surinder Kaur for earning the Outstanding Student Feedback Award! This award is given to tutors who receive consistent, outstanding written feedback from students over several weeks along with demonstrating excellent overall performance.
Some of Surinder’s exceptional student feedback comments:
- “Thank you so much! Made a stressful night with a lot of hard problems much easier. I hope I get you again soon!”
- “I would love to be paired up with her again. It was a very productive and fast session.”
- “Thank you so much Ms. Kaur lol now because of you I can go to the theme park with my friends!!! Yay!”
- “This question was on my recent SAT so thank you for helping me understand how I could have done it :)”
— Team Yup