NEW Weekly Report Emails
Starting this week, you will begin receiving regular performance updates straight to your inbox in the form of Weekly Reports. These emails have been created to provide a high-level view of the information in your Tutor Workbooks, and will contain the following information:
– Current Status based on your performance metrics, along with an explanation of where you stand (Good Standing, Acceptable, Warning or Under Review.)
– Latest Updates from the Operations Team such as important announcements, policy updates or upcoming events.
– Week Overview detailing the number of sessions you completed, how many shift hours you worked and how many key tutor fault tags were earned in the previous week.
– 4-Week Performance data based on the previous ranking period with details about your average pedagogy score, % of sessions that reached Gap Bridged, and your Tutor Ranking.
– Monthly Totals for Time Not Active, Scheduling Issues and Session Refunds.
– Student Feedback from the previous week, including comments, average student rating and a breakdown of student comment tags (for example ‘Clear Explanation’ or ‘Slow Typing’)
– TQM Comments from the previous week for any sessions that received written feedback from Tutor Quality Managers.
Click the image above for an example email much like the one you will be receiving this week.
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS REMINDER
On Sunday, March 11th we will be observing Daylight Savings in America. If you reside in an area that doesn’t observe Daylight Saving Time and you haven’t yet been in touch with us about this, please check your email for important instructions from firstname.lastname@example.org about how this will affect your Yup shifts.
If you live in an area that doesn’t observe Daylight Savings and did not receive an email, please reach out to email@example.com to let us know.
FACEBOOK LOGIN BUG
If you are experiencing the bug currently affecting Facebook login, please disable your pop-up blocker, use Chrome’s incognito mode or retrieve your password via the following link and login with your Yup associated email: Retrieve Password Link.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
— Team Yup