GAVE ANSWER TAG – UPDATE
Thank you all for being a part of our Gave Answer Tag Experiment and giving us great feedback!
Based on the results, we want to flag three updates to the Gave Answer Tag that aim to improve both the tutor and student experience:
1. New Gave Answer Scoring as of Monday, August 6:
- The Gave Answer tag will no longer result in a score of 0
- Instead, tutors will receive a “No” for standards 1.2 and 3.1
2. Infographic: Updated Guidelines for Pushing Information
3. Examples: Gave Answer Case Examples
- Scenario #1
The student is willing to participate, but discouraged by how long it’s taking for them to solve
- Scenario #2
The student has demonstrated the ability to complete a certain step earlier in the session
- Scenario #3
The student is checking answers that were reached before the session
Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback about the Gave Answer Tag by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW DISPUTE POLICY SURVEY
What are your thoughts on the recent dispute policy change? Fill out this brief survey to let us know!
— Team Yup