NEW LOGIN METHOD
If you are facing issues with the new login method, please refresh the page to bring up the old login method and sign in using your username or Facebook details. If both of these methods are not working, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you.
If you were unable to start a shift on time this week due to the login method change, rest assured that this will not be held against you.
QA 3.0 ADJUSTMENTS
This Spring, we made major changes to our QA System and key tag definitions. Since then, we’ve identified a few more tweaks that will make our system more fair and accurate:
1. Tutor Fault Tags earned during new user sessions will no longer be weighed heavier. As always, treat new users with warmth and enthusiasm!
2. The 4-week limit for the absolute number of Tutor Fault Tags will be lowered to 15. The relative limit will remain at 25%.
3. The 4-week limit for key tags will be lowered to 15%, and the absolute limit for each will be lowered to 10. We expect that very few tutors will exceed these amounts. Our interpretation of the Gave Answer tag is likely to change in the coming month due to new initiatives aimed at improving teaching pace.
4. Tutors will be placed under review if their Composite QA Score falls below 8.0 during their first 4 weeks, 8.5 after their first 4 weeks, or below 9.25 for Tutor Quality Managers.
5. The bonus for earning zero Tutor Fault Tags will be based on the calendar month rather than on 4-week periods, and the minimum will be raised from 10 to 20 eligible sessions. To make up for the lower frequency and higher bar of eligible sessions, the amount will increase to $100.
These changes will take effect on Monday, June 18th. We will not enforce the new rules for sessions that happened before Monday, June 18th, meaning you can not be placed under review due to these policies until July 16th.
Let us know what questions you have!
— Team Yup