October Student Feedback Award
Congratulations to Ricky Liu Chen for earning the Outstanding Student Feedback Award! This award is given to tutors who receive consistent, outstanding written feedback from students over several weeks along with demonstrating excellent overall performance.
Some of Ricky’s exceptional student feedback comments include:
- “Thanks for helping me understand that problem, I’ve been stuck on it for a while. So thanks so much for helping me!”
- “Thank Mr. Chen for your help. It was a lot of fun”
- “He was very nice and great to work with he was very polite. I would love to work with him once more :)”
- “He really helped me understand the material and I feel so much more confident”
- “thank you so much for your help today, as many of the steps I needed help with were simple to understand. my application of certain ideas wasn’t clear, and you helped me make it more understandable. thanks again :)”
Way to go Ricky!
October Payroll and Tutor Growth Pathway (TGP) Refresh Reminder
A quick reminder that the end of the month of October yesterday also marked the end of our first Tutor Growth Pathway refresh cycle! A few quick reminders:
- October payroll will be sent out on Tuesday, November 5th per standard Yup policy
- Submit any disputes by end of day on Sunday, November 3rd
- TGP refresh process will begin on Monday, November 4th
- Review last week’s Newsfeed Post for more details on the refresh process
Thank you for your great work and please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org!