Hi everyone! Congratulations on a fantastic first cycle. We’re happy to announce that during the month of October you all achieved the highest average scores in the history of Yup!
- 9.49 Composite Score
- 92% “Thumbs Up” Student Ratings
- 95% Claim Rate
- 98% Attendance
A few minor updates to TGP to help things go a bit smoother:
- Per tutor feedback, cycles will now end and start on the month. In accordance, this cycle now ends October 31. This ensures levels align with monthly payroll.
- There will be five set refresh dates each year: October 31, January 31, March 31, May 31, and August 31
- We are implementing a “fast track” plan for new tutors. Tutors who have conducted >50 sessions at the end of a refresh will be eligible for the “fast track” based on individual analysis by the Yup Operations Team
Level Refresh Process
Please see below for the Level refresh process for the upcoming cycle end on October 31.
- 11/3: all session disputes are due by 11:59 PM PDT Sunday
- 11/4: all disputes will be responded to and new levels communicated via email (alternatively, check tutor workbooks for up-to-date metrics)
- 11/4-5: any tutors moving down levels will have 24 hours to remove hours as needed; your email will explain the process for how to do so
- 11/5-6: New tutors moving to Level 2 and all Level 4 tutors will have the chance to add hours; your email will explain the process for how to do so
- 11/6-7: Other tutors moving up to Level 2 and all Level 3 tutors will have the chance to add hours; your email will explain the process for how to do so
- 11/7 evening: Upcoming schedules to be confirmed with all tutors via email
- 11/8: Typical 10 AM PT release for week of 11/11 will reflect new schedules
Please note that your new level will apply for payment starting November 1, even though we will not have the new schedule ready until 11/11 due to constraints in the refresh process. You will still receive October payroll on November 5th!
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.