We continue to be excited for the start of the Fall semester this upcoming Monday, 9/2. We want to thank everyone for helping us through all the recent changes.
Tutor Growth Pathway and Fall Schedules
Congratulations on a great job during our Tutor Freeze Period! We saw a big bump in comp scores, ratings, and claim rate. This means better teaching, less drops, and faster service for our students =)
Growth pathway payment rates will go into effect on September 1, 2019
- August payroll will reflect our old system, including relevant bonuses
- Please ensure that you have signed your new contract: reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns
Fall schedules will go into effect September 2, 2019
- Please verify your schedule and reach out to email@example.com with any concerns or requests to add hours, based on the noted schedule availability
Humanity Scheduling Software
Full launch of Humanity will take place on September 9/2. Until then, please continue to use our typical procedures and policies for scheduling matters (e.g., fill out a form for a shift switch or leave request on 9/1). However, some important notes:
Available shift release for the week of 9/2 will take place Friday, August 30 in Humanity
- Tutors can see their weekly Fall schedules the evening of Thursday, August 29
- Tutors can claim hours up to their total weekly hours Level maximum
Starting 9/2, we will move to using Humanity for all major scheduling procedures
- Release shifts, request leave, and continue to claim shifts in Humanity
- Use the scheduling form to submit overtime or availability updates
And finally, get excited for an influx of new tutors! We expect up to ~50 new tutors to onboard over the next few weeks, and more when we split the subject exam (more to come on that).
Keep up the fantastic work everyone!