DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME
This Sunday, March 10th, 2019, the United States will be setting their clocks forward one hour at 2:00 AM PST in observance of Daylight Savings Time.
If you reside in an area that does not observe daylight savings, please carefully read through the instructions listed below. NOTE: This procedure has changed from recent years, veteran tutors!
- Despite the time change at Yup HQ, do not change your normal weekly schedule in your local time zone if your country doesn’t observe Daylight Savings this Sunday.
- However, it is important to note that we will be changing from Pacific Standard Time (PST) to Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). This means the timing of your weekly schedule will change by 1 hour when referring to your shifts:
- For example, a 6PM – 9PM PST shift will become 7PM – 10PM PDT from the Yup HQ standpoint. (This is important for correctly referencing your shifts to Yup Ops/other tutors.)
- IMPORTANT: If you reside in an area that observes Daylight Savings but on a different date, please respond to the email you received to let us know.
Please don’t hesitate to send questions our way via email@example.com!
OUTSTANDING STUDENT FEEDBACK AWARD
Congratulations to Rachael Klatt for earning the Outstanding Student Feedback Award! This award is given to tutors who consistently receive outstanding written feedback from students while demonstrating excellent overall performance. Way to go Rachael!
Some of Rachael’s exceptional student feedback comments include:
- “Thank you so much for your help!! I completely understand this topic now, and your explanations were easy to understand! I hope to have you as a tutor again, thanks!!!”
- “She is very patient and always explains it in a simpler way in order for me to understand better.”
- “Thank you Ms. Klatt you are the best tutor I have received so far! You were very helpful, had clear explanations and were very patient!”
— Team Yup